About Me

I am 14 years old . I like playing football and want to
join the football team next year. I am a freshman at Linda Marquez High school (HPIAM). I want to graduate High School and get a good paying job to support my family.

Friday, June 9, 2017

Class Evaluation

One of the things that I enjoyed about this class is how Mr. Haymore always had a smile on his face. Whenever i'm sad, as soon as i enter his room I automatically become happy. Another thing I liked was how Mr. Haymore helped us interact with one another. Because of what he did I gained a lot of new friends. The final thing that I enjoyed about this class is how Mr. Haymore pushed us and lead us to choose the right. He taught me that it doesn't matter what situation you are in, if there is a chance, you should always choose the right. Some things that I didn't like about this class is how people would ignore Mr. Haymore and just play games on the computer instead of learning. I am not going to lie once in a while i would do this. But there were kids who would just play all day. Another thing I did not enjoy was doing Life Planning Goals. To be honest I thought it was a waste of time. One thing that can improve this class is teaching students how computers work and how they function. I think that will be very interesting for the upcoming freshman. One highlight was when we had to present our CTR project. I really enjoyed working on it and presenting it. I am very committed being a CTR person. Mr . Haymore taught me that choosing the right can take you to special places. Because of this I thank him.

No comments:

Post a Comment