About Me

I am 14 years old . I like playing football and want to
join the football team next year. I am a freshman at Linda Marquez High school (HPIAM). I want to graduate High School and get a good paying job to support my family.

Monday, June 5, 2017


Image result for youtube images


The topic I chose to talk about is YouTube. The reason I chose to talk about this is because YouTube has been a huge part of my life. Every day I spend about 8 hours of my day watching YouTube videos. It is my daily thing. After watching my favorite Youtubers for years, I have been motivated to start my own channel. Though I don't have the courage to sit in front of a camera and talk. One day I will face my fears. As a child I have always wanted to be a filmmaker. I remember making short films with my best friend at the time. We had a blast making them and enjoyed watching our families watch them. At that time we didn't care what people thought of us we just wanted to entertain people. Coming to the present, all of that changed.... I was embarrassed on what my friends and family thought. My life changed. I want to go back and be the same kid I once was. I want to make people happy and entertain them. I want to not care what people think of me. After watching Some of my favorite Youtubers like Casey Neistat and Jesse Wellens, have inspired me. The way they take filmmaking to a whole new level is astonishing. I hope to be like them one day. There is something I always tell myself when i think i can't do it...... That is, If they can do I can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment