About Me

I am 14 years old . I like playing football and want to
join the football team next year. I am a freshman at Linda Marquez High school (HPIAM). I want to graduate High School and get a good paying job to support my family.

Friday, December 9, 2016

Image result for mark twain"Always do right."

This quote is very true. There is always something you should do, and that is to do right. No matter the situation. If you do the right, right thing will come to you. Doing the right can lead to you having a good life in the future. You should be a CTR person any chance you get. Personally i do the right because I know that somehow life is going to repay me one way or another. An example of doing the right is staying away from drugs and alcohol. Staying away from these can prevent you from choosing the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment