About Me

I am 14 years old . I like playing football and want to
join the football team next year. I am a freshman at Linda Marquez High school (HPIAM). I want to graduate High School and get a good paying job to support my family.

Friday, December 16, 2016


Class Evaluation

Image result for check mark1) One thing that I liked about this class is Mr. Haymore's attitude when you walked in. He was always welcoming to everybody. Another thing I liked about this class was the lectures he gave on always choosing the right. He taught us right from wrong.
2) Somethings that I didn't like about this class is how he would send you to the back if you did not have your CTR card with you.
3)Some recommendations i would give to improve the class would be letting people who finished early, let them have a little free time. Another we can do to improve is teach us about computers and how they work.
4) A highlight for me in this class was probably listening to Mr. Haymore talk to us about choosing the right. Another highlight would be having free time at the end of the class.
5) I think i did do my best in this class. I put all of my effort in passing this class and i did.
6) Yes, i am reading my Life Planning Journal. There are actually stuff in there that i actually accomplished. Besides reading the journal i am actually reporting everyday for 5 min..
7) Yes, i am committed to being a CTR person because Mr, Haymore taught me that choosing the right makes you a good person and that is what iI want in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment