About Me

I am 14 years old . I like playing football and want to
join the football team next year. I am a freshman at Linda Marquez High school (HPIAM). I want to graduate High School and get a good paying job to support my family.

Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Image result for lie"When You tell one lie, it leads to another."

It is true, when you tell a lie it will be followed by another. When you lie, one way or another, that lie will go on forever. When you lie you get used to it and it is natural for you to lie. It basically becomes a habit of yours. Everyone lies, it is not realistic to expect that everyone is always telling the truth, everyone lies and most of the time it is not a big deal. For example when a child lies to their parent, they want to trick them, so they continue to lie more and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment