About Me

I am 14 years old . I like playing football and want to
join the football team next year. I am a freshman at Linda Marquez High school (HPIAM). I want to graduate High School and get a good paying job to support my family.

Friday, March 10, 2017

Image result for james freeman clarke"It may make a difference to all eternity whether we do right or wrong today."

I agree with James because if you choose the wrong it will not only affect the day you did that deed but for all eternity. Basically if you do do not choose the right it will stay with you for the rest of your life. It is better to choose the right than to live with that fear. An example is if you steal money from your mom, you will feel guilty for he rest of your life if you don't tell her. Not only will you feel guilty but what if your mom actually needed the money for something important then you while feel even more stressed out because she is probably sad and stressed that she thinks that she lost the money, but you are the one that took it.

No comments:

Post a Comment