About Me

I am 14 years old . I like playing football and want to
join the football team next year. I am a freshman at Linda Marquez High school (HPIAM). I want to graduate High School and get a good paying job to support my family.

Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Related image"Many think that the short term gain will be worth the long term pain, but it isn't. In addition using steroids is cheating. and there is nothing worse in sports than a cheater. Don't do it."

I agree with George Mitchell because he is correct. There is nothing more worse than being a cheater. You will be great not using steroids. It is better to not be good at something than making a fool of yourself by using steroids. Not using this substance will save you the embarrassment of people finding out that you use steroids and is stripped from your trophies.

No comments:

Post a Comment