About Me

I am 14 years old . I like playing football and want to
join the football team next year. I am a freshman at Linda Marquez High school (HPIAM). I want to graduate High School and get a good paying job to support my family.

Wednesday, March 8, 2017

"The best way to predict your future is to create it."
Image result for predict your futureI agree with Charles Ketterer because in order to see your future you must create it. This is the only way to see your future. Some may think seeing your future is impossible but this is the way to do it. to create your future you must do what you love. Doing what you loves helps you because if you work for a job that you don't like you are not going to get very far but if you work at a job that you enjoy and like you have a good future and will go very far in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment