About Me

I am 14 years old . I like playing football and want to
join the football team next year. I am a freshman at Linda Marquez High school (HPIAM). I want to graduate High School and get a good paying job to support my family.

Monday, January 9, 2017

Winter Break

For my winter break, all i did was hang out with my family and visit my cousins, whom i have not seen in a while. Some places that i visited was Big Bear Mountain. My family had fun in the snow and when we were done we went inside the cabin and drank hot chocolate. during my break i didn't really meet anybody special i just spent time with my family. During my break i watched Assassins Creed. The movie was inspired by the video game. I had lots of fun watching it. What i really enjoyed watching was Sunday football. It was fun rooting for my team and staying up and not having to worry about school the next day. One CTR experience i had was taking care of my dogs when they were sick. That will be a good experience for me because that was my only chance of being a CTR person. I enjoyed sleeping in, it was awesome knowing that you don't have to get ready at 6 o'clock to go to school.
Image result for christmas mountain









No comments:

Post a Comment