About Me

I am 14 years old . I like playing football and want to
join the football team next year. I am a freshman at Linda Marquez High school (HPIAM). I want to graduate High School and get a good paying job to support my family.

Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Image result for rex d pinegar" Dare to do right."

I agree with Rex D Pinegar that you should dare to do the right and choose the right. If you don't dare to do right you will just do wrong and choose the wrong. Doing what is right shows that you are a good person. Doing what is wrong shows that you are a horrible person. it is better to do the right than the wrong because you don't know what can come from doing either or. Doing one can lead to good and the other can lead to bad things. But you never know what you can get from doing something. So that is why it is best to do what is right because you can get something good from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment