About Me

I am 14 years old . I like playing football and want to
join the football team next year. I am a freshman at Linda Marquez High school (HPIAM). I want to graduate High School and get a good paying job to support my family.

Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Image result for dan dierdorf""If I've got correct goals, and if i keep pursuing them the best way i know how then everything else falls into line. If everything falls into line then i am going to succeed."

I agree with Dan Dierdorf because what he is saying is very true. This does not just go for him but for every bodies life. This is a good way to live your life. What he is saying is that if you have a goal, no matter what, you should always follow it. if you keep on chasing your goals it will soon come together and you will reach your goal. Everything will come in line as you always wanted to. The reason this is happening is because you keep on chasing your dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment