About Me

I am 14 years old . I like playing football and want to
join the football team next year. I am a freshman at Linda Marquez High school (HPIAM). I want to graduate High School and get a good paying job to support my family.

Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Related image"In any moment of decision,the best thing you can do is the right thing."

I agree with Theodore Roosevelt because what he is saying is very true and wise. When there is a chance for you to make a decision the best and the right thing to do is to choose the right.  That is basically what he is saying. What i learned from this quote is that Teddy was a very wise and smart man. One example from this quote is say you find a wallet with tons of money. You have the decision to either give it back or keep it to yourself. During the making of your decision you should think about doing the right. If you decide to keep the money, the guilt will stay inside you forever. You will not be able to go further with your life if you do not give the wallet back to it's owner.

No comments:

Post a Comment