About Me

I am 14 years old . I like playing football and want to
join the football team next year. I am a freshman at Linda Marquez High school (HPIAM). I want to graduate High School and get a good paying job to support my family.

Monday, May 1, 2017

I have been asked what I mean by word of honor I will tell you place me behind prison walls walls of stone ever so high ever so thick reaching ever so high ever so thick reaching ever so far into the ground there is a possibility that in some way or another I might be able to escape but stand me on the floor and.... Draw a sea bear circle and have me give me my word of honor never to cross it. Can I get out of that circle? No, Never! I'd die first."

I agree with Karl G. Maeser because what he is saying is very true. What he said is very wise. This quote shows that Karl was a man who stood by his word. That word was the word of honor. 

No comments:

Post a Comment