About Me

I am 14 years old . I like playing football and want to
join the football team next year. I am a freshman at Linda Marquez High school (HPIAM). I want to graduate High School and get a good paying job to support my family.

Wednesday, October 26, 2016


"Don't sacrifice what you want most for what you want now. Write down what you want most and see it often"

Image result for peter vidmarWhat i think peter is trying to say is that don't do things that you want at that moment because they will mess up what you really want. Don't do things that will mess up what you really want for yourself in the future. Peter set a goal for himself and didn't let anything stop him from achieving that goal. If you want something in life you should st your mind to it and don't let anyone take that from you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment