About Me

I am 14 years old . I like playing football and want to
join the football team next year. I am a freshman at Linda Marquez High school (HPIAM). I want to graduate High School and get a good paying job to support my family.

Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Surgeon

Duties and responsibilities: Physicians and surgeons diagnose and treat injuries or illnesses. Physicians examine patients; take medical histories; prescribe medications; and order, perform, and interpret diagnostic tests. They often counsel patients on diet, hygiene, and preventive healthcare.
Salary:$305,479-$428,714
Education:Surgeons typically start out by enrolling in a university or college with a strong pre-medical program and by choosing a major related to medicine, such as biology, physics or chemistry. After earning a bachelor's degree, they must pass the Medical College Admission Test  in order to apply to medical school.
Demand for this profession:14% (Much faster than average)
Image result for surgeon

Reflection: I would like to become a surgeon because it seems like a cool job and i will be getting paid good money.

No comments:

Post a Comment