About Me

I am 14 years old . I like playing football and want to
join the football team next year. I am a freshman at Linda Marquez High school (HPIAM). I want to graduate High School and get a good paying job to support my family.

Monday, October 24, 2016

" A good name is better than anything you can achieve in this life"

Image result for coach kWhat i think this quote means is that having a good name for yourself is better than having someone know you as someone your not. Its better that someone knows you as a good person not a bad one. Coach K needed a good name for himself so the fans and the players wont hate him.When you want to create a good name for yourself it motivates you to achieve your goal at being a CTR person. Being able to control how people think of you when they hear your name is amazing and you should take advantage of it. i can agree with coach k because when someone says my name i want them ti think i'm a nice person.

No comments:

Post a Comment