About Me

I am 14 years old . I like playing football and want to
join the football team next year. I am a freshman at Linda Marquez High school (HPIAM). I want to graduate High School and get a good paying job to support my family.

Thursday, October 20, 2016

Health Educator

Duties and Responsibilities: Health educators teach people about behaviors that promote wellness. They develop and implement strategies to improve the health of individuals and communities. Community health workers collect data and discuss health concerns with members of specific populations or communities
Salary:$43,840
Education:Health educators need at least a bachelor’s degree in health education or health promotion. Students learn theories and methods of health behavior and health education and gain the knowledge and skills they will need to develop health education materials and programs. Most programs include an internship
Demand for this profession:13% (Faster than average)
Add a picture:

Image result for health educator

Reflection: I would not enjoy being a health educator because i am not getting paid a lot and i dont see myself in this occupation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment