About Me

I am 14 years old . I like playing football and want to
join the football team next year. I am a freshman at Linda Marquez High school (HPIAM). I want to graduate High School and get a good paying job to support my family.

Wednesday, November 9, 2016

“Hold yourself for a higher standard than anybody else expects of you. Never excuse yourself.”



What I think henry is trying to say is that you need to not limit yourself to various things.Do things that you know other people will not expect you doing. Do things that will surprise people. I can agree with this quote because when i joined football everyone was shocked. They did not see me as a type of person who plays that kind of sport. Never think you can’t do something just because it’s hard, try it out, you’re probably great at it. You are never going to know unless you try. Try things that you know others won’t do.

No comments:

Post a Comment