About Me

I am 14 years old . I like playing football and want to
join the football team next year. I am a freshman at Linda Marquez High school (HPIAM). I want to graduate High School and get a good paying job to support my family.

Friday, November 18, 2016

Image result for william wykeham"Manners maketh man."

I can strongly agree with this quote because it is true. If you have manners you become a man or makes a man. If there is a chance for you to show someone you have manners it shows them that you are a man. Having manners is good way to show that you are mature and well mannered. A persons actions can tell a lot about them. Having manners shows a good impression on yourself to others. If you have manners against someone they will probably do the same for you in the future. For example when you are eating at the dinner table, you should have manners by not playing with your food and eating correctly.

No comments:

Post a Comment