About Me

I am 14 years old . I like playing football and want to
join the football team next year. I am a freshman at Linda Marquez High school (HPIAM). I want to graduate High School and get a good paying job to support my family.

Tuesday, November 1, 2016

"The best recreation is to do good."


Image result for william penn quaker
What i think this quote means is that something you can do for fun while you’re not working is do good. For example you can go around and pick up trash or even recycle those are some ways to do good. The more you do good, the more chances to become a CTR person. Being a CTR person shows people what kind of person you are. Doing good is better than being at home doing nothing with your life. When you have a chance to do good you should always take that chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment