About Me

I am 14 years old . I like playing football and want to
join the football team next year. I am a freshman at Linda Marquez High school (HPIAM). I want to graduate High School and get a good paying job to support my family.

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Thanksgiving Week


This Thanksgiving was a very exciting  one. This year was the first time we made all the food at home and did not celebrate at a other family members house. During this week i didn't do very much, all i did was finish my homework that i got during break. I really didn't go any where this Thanksgiving week. I just stayed home and relaxed with my family. Something i did was watch  a lot of Football during my break. My favorite team is the Green bay Packers, so it was pretty cool watching them play and not having to worry about school the next day. One CTR experience that i had was when i seen a man drop money on the floor a in grabbed it returned it to him, although other would have put the money in their pocket. One book that i read was the series of unfortunate events. When i seen that they were going to make a Netflix series on the book and that made me read all the books again. I really didn't have a lot of homework to do but i had a health project that i had to do that really took a lot of time. But besides that i had a wonderful Thanksgiving and i was glad that i spent it with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment