About Me

I am 14 years old . I like playing football and want to
join the football team next year. I am a freshman at Linda Marquez High school (HPIAM). I want to graduate High School and get a good paying job to support my family.

Friday, April 21, 2017

"Goodness is the only investment that never fails."
Image result for henry david thoreau

I agree with Henry David Thoreau because what he is saying is very true. . There is one investment that we should all do and it is guaranteed that it won’t fail; goodness. When we invest in goodness we make the decision of always doing good no matter what. If you decide to invest in this it will succeed unlike other investments. For example, people find ways to invest their money, but sometimes they trust the wrong person and their investment fails. When you invest in goodness that is the only investment you do where you are investing in yourself, so there is little to no chances of this investment failing.

No comments:

Post a Comment