About Me

I am 14 years old . I like playing football and want to
join the football team next year. I am a freshman at Linda Marquez High school (HPIAM). I want to graduate High School and get a good paying job to support my family.

Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Optometry Technician

Duties and Responsibilities: Optometric technicians work with optometrists to assist in carrying out eye examinations and treatments. Optometric technicians most frequently work in optometrists' offices, but they may also be employed in eye care clinics and other vision treatment facilities.
Salary:The average Optometric Technician salary is $22,260.
Education: High school diploma required, training programs and associate degrees available
Demand for this profession:23% for medical assistants
Add a picture:
Image result for optometry technician

No comments:

Post a Comment