About Me

I am 14 years old . I like playing football and want to
join the football team next year. I am a freshman at Linda Marquez High school (HPIAM). I want to graduate High School and get a good paying job to support my family.

Monday, April 17, 2017

School Break Days

I didn't really do anything for my break besides watch movies and hang out with my family. We watched really old movies that my parents had watched when they were younger. After that we went to the beach. I had not been to the beach in a very long time, so it was a both exciting and memorable experience. Another thing me and my family did was visit family members we had not seen in a very long time. We talked about old memories and caught up in each others lives. For Easter my family and I didn't really do much. We just stayed home and watched movies all night.Image result for beachImage result for movies at home

No comments:

Post a Comment