About Me

I am 14 years old . I like playing football and want to
join the football team next year. I am a freshman at Linda Marquez High school (HPIAM). I want to graduate High School and get a good paying job to support my family.

Monday, April 17, 2017

Image result for joseph smith"It is our duty to concentrate all our influence to make popular that which is sound and good, and unpopular that which is unsound." (not good)

I agree with Joseph Smith that it is our duty to to concentrate all of our influence to make popular that which sound and good. This is a good quote because it shows that we are the ones to help and to concentrate to make the world better.If it is good you should be able to promote it and if something is bad you shouldn't. It is best to choose the right than to choose the wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment