About Me

I am 14 years old . I like playing football and want to
join the football team next year. I am a freshman at Linda Marquez High school (HPIAM). I want to graduate High School and get a good paying job to support my family.

Friday, April 21, 2017

Orthodontist

Duties and responsibilities: They Examine, diagnose, and treat dental malocclusions and oral cavity anomalies. Design and fabricate appliances to realign teeth and jaws to produce and maintain normal function and to improve appearance.
Salary: $196,170
Education:Prospective orthodontists must normally complete a four-year undergraduate degree, typically a bachelor's of science, before moving on to dental school.
Demand for this profession:18% (Much faster than average)
Add a picture:
Image result for orthodontist

No comments:

Post a Comment