About Me

I am 14 years old . I like playing football and want to
join the football team next year. I am a freshman at Linda Marquez High school (HPIAM). I want to graduate High School and get a good paying job to support my family.

Friday, January 20, 2017

"Make Your Passion Your Profession"

My passion is drawing and making stuff up using art. This is my passion besause when i'm feeling down or just bored i draw to help me get out of the real world and come up with my own ideas and make them come to life. A profession that has to do with my passion, that i would love to do is a graphic designer. The education required for this profession is a bachelor's degree in graphic design or a related field is usually required.Some skills and talents that are required for a graphic designer is to be creative and to have the corect softwares to design and to know how to use them.
Image result for graphic designer

To make my passion my profession i am willing to save up money for all the tools i need to get started. I need to also learn how to use certain softwares to help me design.

No comments:

Post a Comment