About Me

I am 14 years old . I like playing football and want to
join the football team next year. I am a freshman at Linda Marquez High school (HPIAM). I want to graduate High School and get a good paying job to support my family.

Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Related image"Of all the work that is done or that can be done for our country, the greatest is that of educating the BODY, the MIND, and above all the CHARACTER, giving spiritual and moral training to those who in a few years are themeselves to decide the destinies of the nation." 

I strongly agree with our former president Theodore Roosevelt because he is correct. The greatest thing to do is to educate the body, mind, and character. He says that ina few years the next generation will decide the destiny of the nation. I am part of that generation, so i nedd to educate myself to make a better a better for myself and for my children, .

No comments:

Post a Comment