About Me

I am 14 years old . I like playing football and want to
join the football team next year. I am a freshman at Linda Marquez High school (HPIAM). I want to graduate High School and get a good paying job to support my family.

Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Medical Assistant 

Duties and Responsibilities: The duties of a medical assistant are answering telephones, greeting patients, updating and filing patients' medical records, filling out insurance forms, handling correspondence, scheduling appointments, arranging for hospital admission and laboratory services, and handling billing and bookkeeping.
Salary: 35,590 USD
Education: A high school diploma is the minimum education needed for an entry-level job as a medical assistant.
Demand for this profession: The job outlook is 23%(Much faster than average).
Add a picture:
Image result for medical assistant

Reflection: I dont think that a profession as a medical is assistant is fit for me. If i were to be in the medical field i would be more likely to be the head doctor not an assistant.

No comments:

Post a Comment