About Me

I am 14 years old . I like playing football and want to
join the football team next year. I am a freshman at Linda Marquez High school (HPIAM). I want to graduate High School and get a good paying job to support my family.

Monday, January 9, 2017

“We need the courage to START and CONTINUE what we should do, and the courage to STOP what we shouldn’t do”
Image result for richard l evans\I strongly agree with this quote because everyone does not have the courage to say no or yes. When you're offered to do drugs you don't have enough courage to say no so you do it. We
all need courage to begin and to continue what we should do. We also need the courage to stop what we shouldn’t do. Another example is when you are offered alcohol you don't have the courage to say no so you are forced to take the offer you were given.

No comments:

Post a Comment