About Me

I am 14 years old . I like playing football and want to
join the football team next year. I am a freshman at Linda Marquez High school (HPIAM). I want to graduate High School and get a good paying job to support my family.

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Image result for MLK"Intelligence is not enough. Intelligence plus character, that is the goal of true education."

I can strongly sgree with this quote because it is true. Just because your smart doesnt mean your educated. Having intelligenc and character that is the goal of education. MLK had alot of inspiring quotes but this one here is mainly talking to us. He is telling us, in order to be coplete you need these two things in life. he taught us, you know you have true education, when you have intelligence and charcter. Intelligence is the ability to aquire and apply knowledge and skills. Character is the mental and moral qualities distinctive to an individual. With both of these traits you will get your true education.

No comments:

Post a Comment