About Me

I am 14 years old . I like playing football and want to
join the football team next year. I am a freshman at Linda Marquez High school (HPIAM). I want to graduate High School and get a good paying job to support my family.

Friday, January 13, 2017

Image result for mr haymore"Take responsibility for YOUR OWN body, mind, and spirit, for your own physical, mental, and spiritual well-being."

What I think Mr. C.S. Haymore is trying to say is that if you take responsibility for your mind, body, ans spirit, it can help your well-being. An example of taking responsibility for your body id by not doing drugs. Doing drugs can harm your body and you dont want that. A way to take responsibility for your mind is by learning and staying in school. Staying in school can help your brain in learning new things, so when a situation comes that has to do with what you learned, you'll be the one to know what to do. To take responsibility of your spirit you can probably go to church or just pray every night.

No comments:

Post a Comment