About Me

I am 14 years old . I like playing football and want to
join the football team next year. I am a freshman at Linda Marquez High school (HPIAM). I want to graduate High School and get a good paying job to support my family.

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Kinesiologist 

Duties and Responsibilities: Kinesiology is the scientific study of human or non-human body movement. Kinesiology addresses physiological, biomechanical, and psychological mechanisms of movement. 
Salary: 56,980 Annually 
Education: There are a number of training schools that offer courses in kinesiology along with certification and license. Aspiring kinesiologists must have a bachelor’s degree in kinesiology.
Demand for this profession: Much faster than average.
Add a picture:
Image result for kinesiologist

Reflection: I don't think that i would like to be a Kinesiologist. I think that there should be more of these doctors but i dont think i would be one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment