About Me

I am 14 years old . I like playing football and want to
join the football team next year. I am a freshman at Linda Marquez High school (HPIAM). I want to graduate High School and get a good paying job to support my family.

Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Image result for dean smith"I wasn't trying to leave a legacy. I was trying to do what was right."

In my opinion, Dean Smith was a not trying to be famous or like he said leave a legacy, he just wannted to do what he loved which was choosing the right and basketball. Other coaches, unlike Dean Smith, wanted to leave a legacy and get famous. But that was was not Deans plan. His plan was to do what was right. To be honest we need more people like Mr. Smith. We need coaches that do not want to be the best but want to do what they love to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment