About Me

I am 14 years old . I like playing football and want to
join the football team next year. I am a freshman at Linda Marquez High school (HPIAM). I want to graduate High School and get a good paying job to support my family.

Thursday, January 26, 2017

Medical Illustrator

Duties and responsibilities:A medical illustrator is a professional artist with specialized training and advanced education in medicine.etc.
Salary: $62,000
Education:Master's Degree in Medical Illustration. A medical illustration graduate program is typically two years long and may offer concentrations in computer animation, digital illustration or prosthetic design.
Demand or Need for this profession:  The employment outlook for medical illustrators is excellent. The majority of professionals have master's degrees and interdisciplinary science education. 
Add a picture:
Image result for medical illustrator

Reflection: I think that this might be a good job for me because i love to draw. I know that i will need a lot of skill to do what they do.

No comments:

Post a Comment